As you know, The Employability Expert offers career/ job search consulting to private clients. But, many of you have asked for other career consulting options for your clients or others you know.
You spoke, we listened.
We are delighted to announce a new curriculum: the “Career Rescue”.
If you (or a client) have heard these dreaded words recently, or not so recently……
“I’VE LOST MY JOB”.
“I WAS JUST LAID OFF”.
“I’M GETTING A DIVORCE AND I’M GOING TO HAVE TO GO BACK TO WORK”.
“THEY SOLD MY COMPANY”.
“MY HUSBAND (OR WIFE) LOST HIS/HER JOB”.
“THEY’RE CONSOLIDATING DIVISIONS IN MY COMPANY”.
…..you know the terror and panic-in-the-pit-of-the-stomac
This “career fear” squashes already weakened self-confidence and prevents them from putting their most poised stand-above-the-crowd foot forward in interviews and in all their job-search communications.
Wouldn’t they love to…
- Make those butterflies in the pit of their stomach fly in formation when they call a recruiter?
- Build self-confidence back up so they can powerfully interview for that new job?
- Say all the right things with poise when speaking with recruiters and company interviewers?
My colleague, Nancy Fox, former corporate executive and nationally-recognized author, speaker, and President of The Business Fox, a career business development consultancy, and I are pleased to join forces to lead job seekers in a very special event:
The “Career Rescue” Video Conference Series
designed to give job searchers modern tools to overcome today’s unique job search challenges and needs.
We understand first-hand the obstacles job-seekers like are having when
- transitioning from one industry to another
- re-entering after a period out of the job market or
- needing new skills to be competitive.
As well-recognized career professionals we are going to offer these folks the strategic and tactical tools to assist them in landing that next job.
We will be providing a targeted curriculum in a unique fashion –via video class.
Attendees will get to watch and learn, just as if they were in a seminar room together, but via the convenience of their own computer or tablet.
To kick start the process, our first video class topic is an absolute essential. It is fundamental to job search success, and without proper attention, it derails people time after time:
JOB SEEKERS MINDSET MAKEOVER:
5 STEPS TO REGAINING YOUR SELF-CONFIDENCE AT ANY CAREER STAGE
Nancy and I will be discussing and guiding participants on:
- BREAKING THROUGH MINDSET ROADBLOCKS THAT STOP ONE FROM EITHER GETTING AN INTERVIEW OR DOING WELL IN AN INTERVIEW.
- UNDERSTANDING THE MINDSET OF RESUME-SCREENERS, INTERVIEWERS & HIRING MANAGERS SO THE SEARCH RESONATES WITH THEM.
- CREATING A VICTORY LOG TO HELP OVERCOME CAREER GAPS AND WEAK SPOTS ON THE RESUME.
- HOW TO APPLY A NEW VIEW ON NETWORKING TO RESTORE CONFIDENCE AFTER BEING OUT OF THE JOB MARKET OR WHEN TRANSITIONING INDUSTRIES.
- HOW TO LEVERAGE CONFIDENCE AND PERSPECTIVE IN A MORE EFFECTIVE RESUME AND PERSONAL PRESENTATION.
Without repairing and reviving the mindset and self-confidence, the resume, application process, and most definitely the interviewing process will turn off rather than entice potential employers.
Although we are giving advanced expertise and information, this first class is completely complimentary. We are offering it to at no charge.
Participants are invited to join us on: